Custom clearance charges:
You might be required to pay a fee in order to recieve your parcel – if that’s the case, the custom clearance charge must be paid in full by yourself (the customer).
Generally speaking, all items can be returned within 14 calander days (not business days). The count starts from the day the shipping company marked the item(s) as recieved by the customer.
That being said, we reserve the right to decline a refund request without having to provide a reason.
Please note that all of the interactions must be made by email. If you recieved a confirmation elsewhere, it might not be considered.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to qualify for a refund, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Ship the item(s) back to an address provided by us, no later than 14 calander days from the date it was marked as ‘recieved by customer’ by the shipping company
- Provide us with a tracking number so we can confirm it was indeed delivered
- Deliver the item(s) in the original package
- Package & item must not be damaged
- You must wrap the item(s) using bubble wrap
- You must recieve a written confirmation from us (by email) that we agree to recieve the item before you ship it
- All the shipping and handling fees will be will be at your own expense
- You must wait until we recieve the item and inspect it. In some cases the refund request will be declined.
- We have the right to decline a return & refund request if we can not resell the item
- Some products are non-refundable, such as creams, make up, underwear, damaged products, and any product that we can not resell.
Return confirmed – what’s next?
Here is what happens after you ship an item back to us:
- We will send you an email to confirm we recieved it
- We will inspect it and let you know if your refund request was approved or rejected. This typically takes 3-7 business days.
- If your refund request is approved, we may deduct up to 7% to cover expenses associated with your order
My refund is confirmed – how do I get the money?
Once we confirmed a refund, this is how you may recieve it:
- Back to the same payment method that was used to purchase the item(s)
- To your PayPal account
- Store credit